COVID-19 and Fitzwilliam Townhouse
Thank you for considering staying at Fitzwilliam Townhouse. We want to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we are taking to help keep our guests and employees safe. We completed our Failte Ireland training and passed their safety and cleaning guidelines test. All staff members have completed essential hygiene and safety control training and we have received our Safety Charter Award from Failte Ireland. Across each of our Townhouses we have implemented a commitment to stricter hygiene rules.
- All linen and towels are professionally laundered at Kings Laundry (www.kingslaundry.com)
- Our team members have been provided with a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks and disinfectant products.
- We use professional quality cleaning products.
- Hand sanitiser, masks and gloves are available for guests throughout the Property.
- We continue providing up-to-date information & personal hygiene protocols to our employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with COVID-19.
- Disinfecting and a rigorous cleaning regime in all our bedrooms.
- Enhanced cleaning with Professional cleaning products and staff training.
- Depending on the level of COVID-19 in our community, our hotel reception will use sneeze screens and/or masks.
- All pens are sanitised.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fitzwilliam Townhouse soon.
Have a safe trip,
Lorraine & All The Team.