Fitzwilliam Townhouse Parking
In and around Fitzwilliam Street Upper
Below are some options for parking near Fitzwilliam Townhouse. We would like to mention that a car is not really necessary
when you are staying in Dublin city centre. Most places of interest are within walking distance and the Dublin City Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour makes it very easy to access those places that are further away. Dublin City Bikes
are also a convenient way to get around, see below.
- Q-Park Setanta is just 1-km from us and the cost is €47.50 per 24-hours to guests of Fitzwilliam Townhouse. For more information on Q-Park Setanta car park, please click here. Please note that maximum vehicle height is 1.90-meters.
- Parking is now only free all day on Sunday's on Upper Fitzwilliam Street, Fitzwilliam Square and Fitzwilliam Place, you must pay from 7am on Monday morning (you can pay the parking meter on Sunday night for the first 3 hours on Monday morning, so you don"t have to get out of bed to go to the meter for 7:00am). Or download the Dublin city parking app - Payzone from ParkingTag.ie
- Chargeable parking is available on the Street outside from Monday - Friday inclusive from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Please note that you can pay at night for the following morning, the meter can be paid up to 10:00am.
- Dublin Bikes are great to get around. You can purchase 1 day or 3 day pass and there are lots of location near Fitzwilliam Townhouse. See this map for more details about locations near Fitzwilliam Townhouse and in Dublin 2.
- Airport Pick-up Service - We are very happy to arrange for you to be collected at Dublin Airport. Simply send us your arrival details by email: email@example.com - The cost is €45.00 subject to no delay and availability.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.