COVID-19 and Fitzwilliam Townhouse
Thank you for considering staying at Fitzwilliam Townhouse. We want to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we are taking to help keep our guests and employees safe. We completed our Failte Ireland training and passed their safety and cleaning guidelines test. All staff members have completed essential hygiene and safety control training and we have received our Safety Charter Award from Failte Ireland. Across each of our Townhouses we have implemented a commitment to stricter hygiene rules.
- Our team members have been provided with a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks and disinfectant products.
- We use Ecolab Professional Cleaning Products. (www.ECOLAB.com)
- We have implemented additional cleaning & sanitising of all of the common touch points such as door handles; reception desk; stairs banisters and public areas.
- All linen and towels are professionally laundered at Kings Laundry (www.kingslaundry.com)
- Hand sanitiser, masks and gloves are available for guests throughout the Property.
- We continue providing up-to-date information & personal hygiene protocols to our employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with COVID-19.
- Disinfecting and a rigorous cleaning regime in all our bedrooms.
- Enhanced cleaning with Professional cleaning products and staff training.
- Use of PPE/staff trained on correct use.
- Social Distancing.
- We have introduced express check in and check out facility for all arrivals and departures (your credit card will be pre-authorised on arrival, charged on departure and we will send you a receipt via email).
- Our hotel reception have sneeze screens
We look forward to welcoming you to Fitzwilliam Townhouse soon.
Have a safe trip,
Lorraine & All The Team.