Fitzwilliam Townhouse Parking
In and around Fitzwilliam Street Upper
Below are some options for parking near Fitzwilliam Townhouse. We would like to mention that a car is not really necessary
when you are staying in Dublin city centre. Most places of interest are within walking distance and the Dublin City Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour makes it very easy to access those places that are further away. Dublin City Bikes
are also a convenient way to get around, see below.
- On Street public parking is free of charge at weekends on Upper Fitzwilliam Street, Fitzwilliam Square and Fitzwilliam Place from Friday at 7:00pm until 7am on Monday morning (you can pay the parking meter on Sunday night for the first 3 hours on Monday morning, so you don't have to get out of bed to go to the meter for 7:00am). This map will show you the location of the parking.
- ● Q-Park on St. Stephen's Green in Dublin 2 offer discount rates to guests of Fitzwilliam Townhouse. They charge €17.50 per 24-hours. Please ask one of our staff for a Q-Park Stephen’s Green Discount Ticket before you check-out. This can be used at the car park to avail of the discount. For more information on Q-Park Stephen’s Green car park, please click here. Please note that maximum vehicle height is 1.90-meters.
- Chargeable parking is available on the Street outside from Monday - Friday inclusive from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Please note that you can pay at night for the following morning, the meter can be paid up to 10:00am.
- Dublin Bikes are great to get around. You can purchase 1 day or 3 day pass and there are lots of location near Fitzwilliam Townhouse. See this map for more details about locations near Fitzwilliam Townhouse and in Dublin 2.
- Airport Pick-up Service - We are very happy to arrange for you to be collected at Dublin Airport. Simply send us your arrival details by email: email@example.com - The cost is €40.00 subject to no delay and availability.